Business Performance Manager - Games
Your Role Within our Kingdom
If working in an international, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Data Scientists and Business Performance Managers you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Producers, Game teams and CRM, providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion your game to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will
- Pair with DSs and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Monitor the backlog prioritization and liaise with the BPM/Producer to update the priorities if needed;
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide Producers/BPMs with regular or ad- hoc updates on business performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Present the Game team with BP findings and evangelize the importance of data and the reasons behind the decisions taken for the product;
- Share best practices across the Business Performance team.
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Curious, empathic, good team player;
- Good understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
Making the World Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, then we’d love to talk with you.
A Great Saga Needs Diverse Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes. That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.
Data, Analytics & Strategy, London, San Francisco, Stockholm