Business Performance Manager
The Candy Crush Saga Business Performance team is looking for a passionate and creative Business Performance Manager interested in supporting the performance of Candy!
Your role within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Data Scientists and Business Performance Managers you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Producers, Game teams and CRM, providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion your game to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will
- Pair with DSs and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Monitor the backlog prioritization and liaise with the BPM/Producer to update the priorities if needed;
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide Producers/BPMs with regular or ad- hoc updates on business performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Present the Game team with BP findings and evangelize the importance of data and the reasons behind the decisions taken for the product;
- Share best practice across the Business Performance team.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Curious, empathic, good team player;
- Good understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm - with all its urban delights and open spaces - holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it’s one of the world’s most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it’ll be yours to enjoy and explore.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
Data, Analytics & Strategy, London, San Francisco, Stockholm
Advertising & Sales, Stockholm