Senior Player Insights Specialist
We are looking for an Insights Specialist to join the London team. You will work across our Candy franchise and New Games portfolio, collaborating internally to ensure tangible outputs are delivered to inform decision- making.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Operate as an Insight Consultant, going beyond project delivery to advise and challenge requests on how outputs will be used.
- Manage an online customer panel of 15,000 players.
- Write briefs, questionnaires, analyse data and identify actionable insights.
- Create, design and deliver mixed methodology studies for new titles from inception to production - ensuring relevant methodologies are utilised at the right time in an efficient manner.
- Create a sharing platform where learnings can be shared across Studios and departments
- Create top- line outputs for senior management in the form of a summary of recommendation and further research to be done.
- Work across a range of stakeholders - Games teams and Marketing Communications
- Build relationships across teams and help inform and share understanding of research practices, nuances and differences between methodologies.
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Distil debriefs and syntheses of insights across multiple sources that provide guidance to Games teams and Marketing and help answer business questions.
- Proactively create thought pieces based on existing data.
- Keep a pulse on the Research industry and understand new techniques, agencies and evaluate accordingly.
- Seek out opportunities to be the voice of the Player Insights team and impart knowledge where appropriate - E.g. Present at ‘lunch & learn’ sessions and internal events
- Work with the wider Player Insights team and help inform and shape broader Insight projects
- Have the flexibility to assist the New Games teams where appropriate across seasonal events and game extension development.
This role reports into the Associate Director of the Player Insights Team.
Skills to create thrills
Relevant global experience in consumer insights with a good understanding of new product development and marketing effectiveness.
Comfortable working and communicating in a culturally diverse and international business.
Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally across all levels, including external agencies.
Extensive experience in consumer research with strong customer- facing consultative expertise.
Proficiency in all parts of the research (qualitative and quantitative) life cycle, to include: briefing, recruitment, questionnaire/discussion guide design, analysis, synthesis of findings, communication of insights
Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations.
High level competency with Microsoft Excel and data sets is a must.
Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, and delivering in a fast- paced environment, whilst keeping a calm head
Be a self- starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
Passionate about playing games
Proficiency in SQL
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.