Service Delivery Analyst - Customer & Game Support
We are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst who will work alongside the King Service Delivery Director and Service Delivery Lead to support all centralised services with regards to service delivery, third- party identification, onboarding and management, as well as interpreting business needs to provide robust and innovative solutions.
In your role, you will support your senior colleagues in driving continuous service improvement across all centralized services within King. Having gained knowledge of multiple business areas, you will assist in implementing continual service improvements and new underpinning service management capabilities. This includes cross functional initiatives for Service Delivery across King, focused on influencing and delivering better services from Games & Business Operations (GBO) centralized teams and external partners.
You will build strong relationships with teams across King and will be comfortable with working with multiple stakeholders.
The focus of the role is to deliver exceptional service in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Act as an external facing representative for GBO partners, internal customers and assist with contract related queries and issues
- Engage with clients and internal resources and drive the delivery of the acquired service within agreed scope and budget
- Conduct quarterly service reviews with internal customers and external partners
- Perform regular audits to monitor service quality
- Help to improve the overall use of central services, including demand forecast and capacity management
- Implement and track improvement activities identified from Service Delivery processes, client and supplier meetings and reviews of significant service events
- Drive a culture of continual service improvement
- Produce Monthly Service Reviews for GBO teams and external partners
- Promote centralized services throughout the company
- Perform f2f quarterly service reviews with GBO internal customers and external partners
- Maintain dashboards and reports for the business in relation to service quality, availability and utilization and tracking service delivery metrics
- Support in vendor identification, selection and associated tasks (eg, RFP’s, POC’s etc)
Skills to create thrills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Evidence the ability to exercise judgement to analyse situations and contribute to developing new approaches
- Knowledge of software development processes and central service teams
- Creative mindset with an ability to generate new ideas
- Able to manage challenging situations in a constructive fashion
- Support in the management of complex activities across multiple business areas with the ability to assist in solving complex problems and communicating clearly with stakeholders
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.
Data, Analytics & Strategy, Stockholm