Engagement & Productivity Lead - Candy Crush Saga
Craft:HR & Business Support
Responsible for leading, owning and driving high- quality Projects, Processes and Initiatives across Business Areas, Crafts, and teams in Candy. The role will be responsible for, and focusing on Engagement, Productivity, Development and Enablement across the organisation as well as Culture, Diversity and Change Management. Candy strives to always improve and raise the bar within all these areas of responsibility by using ‘best- practice’ project- and change management approaches, with minimal negative impact on the business.
- Lead the work of improving and increasing engagement, productivity, and enablement across the organization.
- Aim to increase the effectiveness and the way we drive change and implement projects in the organization through relevant tools and knowledge.
- Drive and lead workstreams, projects, processes etc. to enable cross- functional collaboration to reach successful outcomes with the focus areas.
- Planning, preparing, reporting, and creating documentation and repositories in order to track progress and ensure visibility and transparency
- Monitor plan and activities, track milestones, and distribute information including programme KPIs and People metrics for stakeholders in terms of relevant index (Engagement, Productivity etc.)
- Foster collaboration across Candy whilst driving Candy’s Culture and Values in everything that you do.
- Responsible for driving projects and workstreams to advance Engagement, Productivity, Enablement, Culture, and DE&I.
- Engage frequently with HR Business Partner, OD Specialist, L&D King team and DE&I, King team and Strategy and Project Change Team.
- Engage and work closely with managers and people in all levels of the organization.
- Data analysis for project reporting purposes and to inform business decisions.
Skills to Create Thrills
- A doer with an eye for details and data.
- Experienced in managing, leading, driving, and owning processes and projects end- to- end in a matrix organization.
- Strong Change Management Skills.
- Organized, and data savvy.
- Experienced in coordinating projects with a demonstrated ability to use project tools for analysis, tracking, reporting, and communicating across project managers, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ability to deliver high quality work while working on multiple tasks simultaneously cross function.
- Great influencer and communicator.
- Highly collaborative and able to engage and update stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Self- starter, able to work well on your own and good at solving problems.
- Strong sense of urgency and results- orientation; ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
- Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint etc.) and Google Drive skills.
- Excellent skills in creating presentations, and reporting material.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to present / visualise data and explain the narrative in presentations for senior management.
- Ability to handle confidential data.
- Knowledge in championing People, Culture. Organization and Diversity and Inclusion agendas.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.