Studio Support Lead (Customer Support Lead)
Craft:Customer & Game Support
We are looking for a guide and motivated individual responsible for developing long- term professional relationships with our game teams and studios. This is a key role within the Player Operations function and will also include leading a team of Studio Support Specialists in a Team First Hybrid Working.
• Build and maintain relationships with our game teams and CRM to ensure our Players. Experience is at the heart of everything we do
• Bring up the bugs spotted in Player Support to Game Studios and ensure the accurate follow- up.
• Alongside with other Player support collaborators, coordinate action to mitigate bug/incident consequences to our players.
• Building and handling relationships with Studios and essential team members within the business
• Provide solutions to current problems, eliminate future occurrences, and implement process improvement actions that improve player happiness.
• Independently see opportunities to improve products and processes within the department or company- wide.
• Develop a strategy to minimize critical issues and reduce reply time.
• Crafting, maintaining, and handling training materials for assigned games
• Work closely with the traffic specialist to analyze trends as well as impact tech/promo issues have on DAU, MAU, and traffic
• Work distribution & performance management of Studio Support Specialists
• Mentoring & coaching
• Supply to the departmental objectives and strategy
• Team- level activities & initiatives
• Fostering talent and assigning responsibilities
• Outstanding customer management
Skills to Build Thrills:
• Team Management experience
• Passion for Operational Excellence and Player Experience
• Is able to influence and empower others positively
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Champion teamwork and a positive working atmosphere
• Proactive- hands on demeanour
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
• Knowledge of a second language at a business or professional level
• Experience with the following tools: Zendesk, Looker, Miro, Jira, and Trello.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.