Finance Operations Specialist - FTC
Your Role Within our Kingdom
We are looking for a driven Finance Operations Specialist (fixed term contract) with a positive attitude and an eye for detail. The Finance Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the day- to- day activities and projects across the Purchase to Pay teams. The role entails tasks across the areas of payments, invoice processing, issue resolution and finance administration, as well as integration of new entities and entity wind- down project across the Purchase to Pay teams. The Finance Operations Specialist is expected to promote the King culture & values and team spirit and ensure the smooth and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Cash forecasting, creating supplier & expense payments, responding payment related queries and reconciling bank statements
- Timely processing of supplier invoices, reconciling supplier accounts and responding to internal and external invoice related queries
- Actively seeking process improvements and participating in System integration work including conducting user acceptance testing for technical upgrades and enhancements
Skills that create thrills
- Previous experience with processing payments
- Working experience in a multinational organization or shared service center, preferably in a Purchase to Pay environment
- Detail oriented & organized, good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and adapting to new tasks as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Candidate must be proficient in English – Spanish, Swedish, French, or German is a plus
- Positive attitude and team spirit
Sweet bonus skills
- Degree in Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other relevant qualification
- Experience of one or all the following areas: Invoice processing, Purchasing, Accounting
- Previous experience with ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP
- Experience in system integration work, including conducting user acceptance testing for technical upgrades and enhancements
- Analytical skills
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.