Test Automation Engineer
Craft:Technology & Development
As our QA Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. You identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout the testing process. Perform manual and whenever possible automated testing to maintain a superior product quality. You also review user interfaces for consistency and functionality. You are expected to carry at least 3 years of experience as a tester.
Responsibilities to own:
· Implement test process & execution
· Code automated tests both end2end, from frontend to backend including database and mobile clients
· Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications
· Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
· Stay abreast with advances in testing and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies
· Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas
Skills to create thrills
· Experience with one or more of the automation test frameworks: Cypress, JEST or Puppeteer
· Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
· Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar technologies
· Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Azure or GCP
· Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
· Experience using React and NodeJS.
· Improving test workflows via automation (GitHub and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
· Collaborating with the team’s developers
· An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player
Tasty bonus skills
· Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure
· Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
· Experience with testing localization
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Technology & Development, Barcelona,Malmö,Stockholm
Technology & Development, New York,San Francisco
Technology & Development, Austin,Foster City,New York
Technology & Development, San Francisco