Performance Marketing Director – Head of Media Buying
Performance Marketing Director – Head of User Acquisition & Retargeting
Marketing | London
King is the developer of some of the largest mobile games globally and to support these games we have become one of the largest spenders in mobile and TV and developed one of the largest PM teams globally. Due to significant growth over the last 12 months King are creating a new Performance Marketing director role.
The successful candidate will lead the day to day running of the Media Buying teams to ensure world class operations on our user acquisition & remarketing campaigns whilst maximizing the growth of ROI focused install driving activity through innovative and best in class approaches.
The role will have 6 experienced team leads as direct reports who between them manage executives and therefore an experience of managing large and senior teams essential.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you have the passion and curiosity for going granular and reviewing channel level campaign performance whilst having the ability to look holistically across channels ; if you have the desire to manage large teams and implement process improvements whilst also empowering the team to develop their own approaches ; if you have the growth mindset to continually explore opportunities for incrementality whilst not losing sight of existing partner marginal growth opportunities…..then this is the right role for you.
- Oversee a team of paid digital performance marketing experts in media buying teams ensuring ROI targets are achieved
- Develop optimisation strategies with teams that provide King with a competitive advantage
- Lead a talented UA & Retargeting team of ~15 people.
- Lead across channel projects, tests and presentations
- Deliver regular reporting that provides insight on cost efficiency of PM investment for senior stakeholders across the business
- Oversee channel install growth targets whilst delivering within ROI framework
- Develop and leverage relationships in marketplace to ensure KING are well serviced whilst understanding competitor activity
- Accountable for installs/ROI variance to plan and reporting and supporting corrective action with teams
- Develop key relationships with top partners
- Work with data science team to monitor LTV model accuracy regularly
- Work closely with PM Go to Market Strategy team to ensure continuous flow of information on both sides for live and play test titles.
Skills to create thrills
- Excellent team building skills and proven experience of leading diverse team
- Strong mobile user acquisition background driving installs and demonstrating ROI
- Experience in Facebook, Google, Ad Networks, DSP partners (other channels are plus) and therefore comfortable with undertaking granular analysis and challenging convention
- Curious mindset and proven experience of solving complex problems
- Very strong presentation & story telling skills (both written and verbal) with the ability of simplifying complex problems and data sets to develop data- led stories to influence stakeholders
- Analytically minded with the ability to analyse complex data and make clear strategic recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast- paced environment
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.