Finance Manager, Marketing
Finance Manager, Marketing
Your role within our Kingdom:
Reporting to Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring Kings global marketing investment. Broad role performing a variety of duties including but not limited to business partnering with the marketing team, providing insight on investment performance, managing forecast and month end processes and regularly providing leadership with investment outlooks.
- Being a valued and trusted business partner providing supportive challenge and valuable insight, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements
- Utilize your marketing experience to provide financial advice and insights to Marketing Leadership team on all commercial related matters for investment. Influence business performance and support decision- making
- Lead Forecast process with support from Senior Finance Manager (Weekly and Quarterly) for Marketing spend including analysis on Installs, Costs and Other Key Metrics
- Support Senior Finance manager in preparing monthly leadership packs which ensure full visibility of costs and preparation of re- forecast materials
- Translate financial and non- financial marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward
- Support in the management of Month End process for all King Marketing costs
- Seek out opportunities for growth and development within King to take yourself to the next level
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non- financial business drivers across revenue and marketing investment
- Strong business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company would be beneficial
- An analytical mindset comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management
- Collaborative in building robust relationships within the King community
- Experience in presenting commercial and financial metrics to non- finance teams and key stakeholders
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Developing professional Powerpoint decks/presentations and advanced graph building skills
- Provide routine and ad hoc analysis and reporting in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and actionable insights
- Able to maintain quality work and meet rigorous deadlines
- Able to present complex issues in clear, simple language
- ACA or CIMA qualified or international equivalent
- Finance related degree or equivalent experience
- Hyperion systems experience or similar large enterprise software
FP&A Team Values
• Ownership and Accountability
• Commercial and Curious
• Proactive and Forward- Thinking
• Improving and Evolving
• 4- 5 years in commercial finance
• Accounting/audit background essential
• Experience of managing forecasts/working in matrix structure
• Finance Marketing experience is preferable
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.