Principal Product Manager, Data and Personalization - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
As our Principal Product Manager for Data and Personalization, your mission should you choose to accept, will be to understand user behavior within our games to create engaging ad monetization experiences without impacting user lifetime value. You balance a passion for algorithms and creating highly functional and emotionally resonant ad experiences with a strong desire to understand user behavior and business success through data and consumer insights
Your role within the KingdomYou will be responsible for the roadmap, feature definition, and prioritization of key areas of our ads personalization roadmap. Success requires a passion for building great products, enthusiasm for leading high performing teams, working in partnership with engineering, data science, sales, and partner success stakeholders in an agile product delivery environment. We are seeking a combination of strong vision, strategic leverage, team leadership, and high- velocity execution.
Skills to create thrills:
* Owns end- to- end product experience; brings demonstrated experience building or supporting AI/ML driven solutions as well as creating tests and experiments to drive in- product user lifetime value
* Strong understanding of user propensity models / decision engines
* Initiates the design, development, and implementation of analysis projects that optimize automated vs. manual decisions; applies analytical principles/concepts to problems; makes informed trade- offs to deliver results
* Knows when and how to be scrappy and entrepreneurial, hypothesis driven and analytical; exercises strong judgement when balancing risks and while making trade- off decisions
* Creates and evangelizes an inspirational roadmap in service of our users; can deploy impact- driven prioritization frameworks; can use and teach agile methodologies; can mentor junior PMs
* Has deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitor insights; is obsessed with solving customer problems; stays close to the customer, industry trends and connected ecosystem to bring unique differentiation to the monetization experiences
* Able to build consensus using data, metrics, and analysis to drive business and system strategy; skilled in stakeholder management and communication at all levels of the organization; can effectively tailor communications to the appropriate audience to ensure broad alignment, awareness, and advocacy of the product
* Experience with in- game advertising and / or video ad serving platforms
* Bachelor's degree in technical field required with 5- 8 years experience as a product manager. MBA or Phd preferred* Experience working with large mobile publishers
* Experience working with global teams
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com